Breaking News

Ikechukwu Ezenwa Dumps Ifeanyi Ubah For Secret Club


Super Eagles goalkeeper, Ikechukwu Ezenwa has dumped FC Ifeanyi Uba of Nnewi for another Nigerian club side.

He told the Newsmen in Abuja on Monday that he took the decision “after making some consultations and putting considerations in place.’’

The Super Eagles No. 1 shot-stopper said, “The new club will be unveiled very soon in an occasion that I will sign a new jersey. “Although my contract with FC Ifeanyi Ifeanyi Uba is over but I have considered leaving them after contract expiration,’’ Ezenwa said.

He went further to say he was expecting to do better with the new club. “I am always focused and determined to excel at goal posts which is the secret of my success.

Ezenwa joined FC Ifeanyi Ubah from Sunshine Stars last year and has since established himself as an integral part of the Super Eagles since then.

He is yet to disclose the identity of the new club.

No comments