Breaking News

STRAIGHT TALK: WHAT WE WANT FROM GOVERNMENT THIS CHRISTMAS



It’s almost Christmas!!! And I know we are all expecting gifts or something special from love ones, friends, mum and dad etc. but what about the government? What are we expecting or want from federal government this Christmas? Ok so here are the five things I want from government this Christmas

Fuel!!!!!!!! Hey I don’t mean for government to send a gallon of fuel to my house…LOL! hell NO! But can government get fuel back to our local filling stations, can we please go back to normalcy?

 I bet everyone no one wants to go to the filling station and be made to wait on the queue for hours this Christmas. I mean it’s Christmas so let’s not go through that hustle. So first thing I want from government this Christmas is abundance of fuel at the filling stations.

The second thing I want from government this Christmas is electricity! Oh, this maybe is a little bit too much to ask from government at this time but then its Christmas right and you never know what surprise the government is planning for us.

 Maybe they can just add this into that surprise package. Beside it happened when the government just got into power, I don’t know how they did but a little of that again will surely make my Christmas.

 But why does asking for constant electricity seem like a fairy tale wish in Nigeria? Anyway the budget is out and power got the highest chunk, so we are all hopeful something great will happen next year!

My third wish is more like a plea to government. Umm we have had too many violence to contend with this year already so can the government please trade carefully with the Nnamdi Kanu issue and also with the Shiite leader? I bet they can and should!

 We don’t want to enter 2016 with a new set of crisis to deal with. I thought the previous charges were dropped so why bring up new ones against Nnamdi? And what’s really the issue with the Shiite and the Nigeria Army? You are the Commander in Chief so please speak up and get this under control. We all know how Boko Haram became what it is today. So please trade with caution, will you?

the fourth thing i want from government is kind of funny, anyway it’s Christmas and who wouldn't  love to eat some cake especially one from the government. I know you will properly be cutting some Christmas cake so can you make it go round this time? 

  The previous government were a little bit selfish. They share and eat the so called national cake alone, but this is a government of change so I want to see things done differently in that regard. LOL! Don’t just make us watch you guys on TV, at least lets partake in it this time around.

And finally, my number 5 wish/gift I want from government this Christmas is… OK you know we all love to spend special moments with special people and she Christmas is a special moment for everyone one, umm maybe not everyone but in any case spending this X-mas with our President in the country will be cool huh? Of course it will be.

 So our able president can you promise us there will be no ‘over the sea’ trip this festive period? We want to celebrate X-mas and the New Year with you. In that case put on hold any engagement you are planning until next year.

So that’s it. My serious and also hilarious gifts and wants I’m expecting from government this Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!

No comments